Your Account and Registration Obligations
You agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. This may include, but not be limited to SMS, Email, In VISA RETAILS Website notifications, WhatsApp & phone calls.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is platform that Buyers use to communicate & transact with each other. VISA RETAILS is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Buyers/ Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping or transportation costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. .
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same.
- VISA RETAILS does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. VISA RETAILS does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website , and accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- VISA RETAILS is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers, and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- VISA RETAILS does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- You release and indemnify VISA RETAILS and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any actions of the Buyers/Users of the Website.
Returns, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For transactions wherein payment happens from the Buyer or User to the directly and not through VISA RETAILS, cancellation or return and subsequent refund must be dealt with directly between the Buyer and the Seller.
- For transactions
wherein the payment has happened through VISA RETAILS Website , https://visaretails.com releases the payment to the
Seller on one of the following conditions:
- Sharing of the proof of dispatch and delivery and the confirmation of Receipt from the Buyer, or
- Both Buyer and VISA RETAILS confirm the Completion of the transaction.
- Once payment through VISA RETAILS released, subsequent returns, cancellations or refunds are handled directly between the Buyer and the VISA RETAILS, as per their agreed on contractual terms.
- If an order, paid via net banking/credit/debit card on the VISA RETAILS Website, is cancelled by the buyer before dispatch, then the full refund will be made to the buyer within 5 working days.
- Refund will be made into your PayTM or Bank Account.
- Any dispute between the buyer & VISA RETAILS to be handled between them directly
- VISA RETAILS t does not take liability for discrepancy in seller’s products – both in quality and quantity – and buyer’s credit/post-paid payments
- VISA RETAILS is responsible for Sales Return, if any from the Buyer to the VISA RETAILS.
- Easy returns are valid for 3 Days from orders dispatched to Buyer.If Buyer Fail Raise the Return Request within 3 Days of Dispatched VISA RETAILS will not Responsible for the Same.
- For full catalog orders, returns requests will be taken up by VISA RETAILS Quality Team for approval based on the concerns of the buyer. Any valid concern such as (but not limited to) manufacturing defect, wrong design/ size/ color will be checked by the Quality team.
- Buyer may be asked to share the images of received Product(s) for validation.
- Return requests for both single and full catalog/set orders must be raised within 3 days of delivery.
- The decision taken by the Quality team will be final.
Shipping Policy and Logistics Partners
- Transportation Service Provider or Logistics Partner for transport of goods from the Seller to the Buyer is mutually agreed upon both parties during the placing of the order, with the preferred Logistics partner mentioned by the Buyer while placing the order.
- Seller is expected to honor the preferred logistic partner stated, or communicate back to the Buyer if it can’t.
- If the Buyer selects ‘VISA RETAILS Shipping Partner’ option for shipment of order, the shipment will be delivered by VISA RETAILS shipping partner.
- When VISA RETAILS shipping partner is selected, delivery pin code will be validated. If the location is deliverable, shipping amount will be displayed and added to the total order value.
- Any shipping or transportation cost is borne by the Buyer and maybe prepaid at the time of the order or payment, or at the time of the receipt of the shipment, unless otherwise agreed on otherwise between the Buyer & the Seller.
- As a Buyer, you understand that upon initiating an order, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the VISA RETAILS to purchase the products and /or services from the VISA RETAILS using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through any of the supported Payment options.
- Orders placed on VISA RETAILS Website maybe Prepaid or Postpaid. Seller may offer differential pricing or discounts on both types of orders – and Buyer on placing the order mentions the Payment option he’s using.
- Payment options for both Prepaid and Postpaid orders may include any of the integrated digital payment gateway or wallet, NEFT, Account transfer, Cash, Cheque or any of the payment option agreed between the Buyer and the Seller directly. Some of the Payment methods may directly be integrated into the VISA RETAILS Website through the Application Programming Interface (API).
- In the case of integrated Payment method, the Payment is temporarily held by VISA RETAILS and released on the proof of dispatch by the Seller and receipt confirmation by the Buyer – or other cases – as elaborated in the section on “Returns, Cancellations and Return Policy”.
- In the case of non-integrated Payment method, irrespective of Prepaid or Postpaid orders, the Buyer is expected to submit Payment details on the App, and Seller is expected to confirm receipt on the App.
- Once the Payment is released by VISA RETAILS in case of an integrated Payment method or in all cases of a non-integrated Payment method, any disputes between the Buyer and Seller must be resolved between them directly.
- VISA RETAILS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which VISA RETAILS may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorised by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- VISA RETAILS reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with VISA RETAILS or breach/violation of any law or any charges VISA RETAILS may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of VISA RETAILS. As a result of such check if VISA RETAILS is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- The Buyer acknowledge that VISA RETAILS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of VISA RETAILS.
- Payment reminders or other notifications may be sent by the App to the Buyer or Sellers programmatically or manually through email, SMS, phone or any other medium to ensure smooth working of the VISA RETAILS transaction. By implicitly registering on Website, the Merchants – both Buyers and Sellers agree to receipt these notifications and messages.